ren-teh-uncleanren-teh-unclean

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

So I pressed play and saw this..

Squirrels:
"Hey man (egoraptor), what are you doing?"
"I'm remaking a really funny easter egg and fucking it up in the process!"
"Why don't you...wait why?"

Viewer and Egoraptor:
"Egoraptor, what the fuck is this shit?"
"I'm remaking old flashes and adding them animation because it's funnier that way even though they where PERFECT before!"

The original psp squirrels and the other ones before the "redux" for that matter (though I did find "ZOMBIE CANCER" lulz worthy)ARE funny, hell, the squirrel flash made me literally LMAO for a good couple of weeks, these ones lose the element that made them funny in the first place: No animation and fast transitions with hilarious screens.

I hope you're done butchering your original flashes.
Thanks.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Remakes..

You left on a good note but like any remake, it fails in comparison to the original, even the old easter egg was better than the new one.

YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2 YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2

yea so...

everyone is entitled to their opinion, don't force beliefs unto others if you don't want them forcing it unto you, I.E the reviews. I'm neither accepting this or bashing it, I'm just saying that "everyone is entitled to their opinion"

Space Central Space Central

needs more work on it

after a minigame it would be good if you didnt restart completly..but overall the game is pretty original, needs some sort of catchy jingle though

Sleepless Knight: Part 2 Sleepless Knight: Part 2

loved the ending

better than the first game, great armour specially the last one...
i found it funny that they killed the guy anyway, i expected it yet i didnt quite think they chop his head off rite infront of her ROFL!

The-EXP responds:

yeah, he irritated me, he needed to die...

Submachine1: extended Submachine1: extended

perfect game!!!

i like what the crystal represents..for those who found it kudos since u have enough wisdom to find it

ps..i put 3 in violence since reading that message about losing his arm freaked me out since he was just being pleasant XD